Terms of Service
Effective date: November 15, 2023
1. Program Description: We may send promotional and transactional mobile messages in various formats through the Program. Promotional messages advertise and promote our club and services and may include [membership promotions, specials, other club events, and abandoned checkout reminders]. Transactional messages may be related to an existing or ongoing other transaction and may include [order notifications and updates, membership reminders, and technology, including an autodialer, automated system, or automatic telephone dialing system]. You agree that we, our affiliates, and any third-party service providers may send you messages regarding the P.O.C. business and event topics and that such messages and/or calls may be made or placed using different telephone numbers. We do not charge for mobile messages sent through the Program but you are responsible for any message and data rates imposed by your mobile provider, as standard data and message rates may apply for SMS and MMS alerts.
2. User Opt-In: By providing your mobile phone number to us, you are voluntarily opting into the Program and you agree to receive recurring mobile messages from us at the mobile phone number associated with your opt-in, even if such number is registered on any state or federal “Do No Call” list. You agree that any mobile phone number you provide to us is a valid mobile phone number of which you are the owner or authorized user. If you change your mobile phone number or are no longer owner or authorized user of the mobile phone number, you agree to promptly notify us at [www.postoakclub.com or 713-956-5061]. Your participation in the Program is completely voluntary.
3. User Op-Out and Support: You may out-out of the Program at any time. If you wish to opt-out of the Program and stop receiving mobile messages from us, or you no longer agree to these Mobile Messaging Terms, reply STOP, QUIT, CANCEL, OPT-OUT, and/or UNSUBSCRIBE to any mobile message from us. You may continue to receive text messages for a short period while we process your request and you may receive a one-time opt-out confirmation message. You understand and agree that the foregoing is the only reasonable method of opting out. For support, reply HELP to any mobile message from us.
4. Disclaimer of Warranty and Liability: The Program is offered on an “as-is” basis and may not be available in all areas, at all times, or on all mobile providers. You agree that neither we nor our service provides will be liable for any failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any mobile message or information sent through the Program.
5. Modifications: We may modify our cancel the Program or any of its features at any time, with our without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Messaging Terms at any time. Any such modification will take effect when it is posted to our website. You agree to review these Mobile Messaging Terms periodically to ensure that you are aware of any modifications. Your continued participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of those modifications.
A. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use information collected about you for any lawful purpose, including the following:
To provide you with our membership services, member support, and other relevant information;
To give Notice of our Events and services to you, including by email and text message subject to your consent;
To provide our website to you, to optimize, and to assist with our Notice of Recovery efforts;
To send you abandoned cart reminders if you added membership pledges and items to your shopping cart but did not complete check out;
To comply with state and federal law and to maintain the security of our website; or
With your consent, or as otherwise disclosed at the time information is collected.
B. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share the information we collect with other parties, including the following:
With third-party service providers to assist us with providing and marketing our membership and recovery services;
With any affiliates or joint venture partners that we may have in the future;
If necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights or the rights of third parties, or to protect the safety or security of any person or entity; and
With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.
C. UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
When you have a membership account with us, you may review, change, or update your contact information by emailing us at email@example.com
D. CONTACT INFORMATION